martes, 24 de julio de 2007

biggie & 2pac- one nation!

1. One Nation Intro - 2pac
2. All A Dream (RMX) - The Notorious B.I.G. & 2pac
3. All Eyez On Me (RMX) 2pac ft. The Notorious B.I.G.
4. Better Dayz (RMX) - 2pac ft. The Notorious B.I.G.
5. Deadly Combinations (RMX) - 2pac & The Notorious B.I.G.
6. Everyday Struggle (RMX) 2pac ft. The Notorious B.I.G.
7. Flesh Of My Flesh (RMX) - 2pac & The Notorious B.I.G.
8. Get Money (RMX) 2pac ft. The Notorious B.I.G.
9. House Of Pain (RMX) 2pac & The Notorious B.I.G.
10. Let's Get It On (RMX) - 2pac & The Notorious B.I.G.
11. Nasty Girl (RMX) 2pac & The Notorious B.I.G.
12. Suicidal Thoughts (RMX) - The Notorious B.I.G. ft. 2pac
13. What's Beef (RMX) - The Notorious B.I.G. ft. 2pac
14. One Nation Outro - 2pac
15. (Bonus Track) Get Money (Solo RMX) - 2pac


download_:levaê

No hay comentarios.: