sábado, 11 de julio de 2009

Inspectah Deck a.k.a. The Rebel INS - House Nigga [Joe Budden Diss] (2009)

Wu-Tang Clan’s Inspectah Deck recently addressed Joe Budden’s rap rant towards Method Man and said the entire Wu is supporting Method. “I’m with my niggas, you know what I’m saying,” Deck said in an interview. “I’m guilty by association anyway. You diss one, you diss us all. So I’m living by that. But first of all, I heard him say it wasn’t directed towards the whole Wu, it was directed to Meth, which is still the whole Wu. You can use our name as much as you want to, you can say about Wu, we still legendary, monumental, influential motherfuckers in the game son. Not just here, internationally man. There’s really nothing Joe Buddens could say really to Inspectah Deck to make me want to jump and do anything because personally, my legacy is bigger than his.”

DOWNLOAD

No hay comentarios.: